Fundamentals of Project Sustainability
Posted By: John Morfaw on August 03, 2014 |
TITLE: Fundamentals of Project Sustainability: Strategies, Processes and Plans
"Award-Winning Finalist in the Business & Leadership Category of the International Book Awards"
By John N. Morfaw, MBA.
This book focuses on the evaluative analysis of various aspects of Project Sustainability:-
- Benchmarks, Metrics, Measurements, Indexes, Parameters and Characteristics
- Capacity Building, Knowledge Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, Customer Service, - Project Portfolio Management (PPM), Total Quality Management (TQM)
- S.W.O.T. Analysis, S.M.A.R.T.
Technique, Strategic Planning
- Template for Project Proposal writing
- Templates on diverse training forms
- Templates on Project Planning, Feasibility Studies, Change Management, Risk Management,
- Templates on The Business Plan and the Marketing Plan,
- Project Sustainability Management Plan (PSMP)
*** More than 5000 participants have signed in on Webinars about the book***
*** Webinars for Europe, Asia and Africa organized by the Project Management Institute
The book is intended as a consulting manual for scholars, researchers, professional consultants in project management, quality assurance, quality improvement and general management, health research institutions, hospitals and clinics, health insurance companies, small and large-scale businesses, Governmental and Non-Governmental and other international organizations involved in the implementation of projects around the world. This book is also intended to be a textbook for undergraduate and graduate students in business schools, vocational and other trade centers.
Email: email@example.com; Tel: (610) 453-2409
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author