Bowie State COVID-19 Virtual Town Hall
Posted By: HBCU CONNECT on March 08, 2021 |
Check out this video from Bowie State University in Bowie, Maryland!
Join the Graduate Student Association and some of the nation's leading Black clinicians as they discuss COVID-19 vaccines, mental wellness, education, and other topics about the disease's impact on the Black community. The panelists are:
Theopia Jackson, President of the Association of Black Psychologists, Chair of the Clinical Psychology degree program at Saybrook University
- Dr. Masica Jordan, Bowie State University professor specializing in substance use disorders
- Dr. Chris Pernell, New Jersey hospital senior executive and recognized national authority on population health
- Dr. Rita Stanley, Board certified internist focusing on functional medicine
- Dr. Jacqueline Hill, Bowie State University Nursing Department Chair
- Dr. Maduka Nnadozie, Physician working on COVID -19 clinical trials
If you enjoyed this article, Join HBCU CONNECT today for similar content and opportunities via email!
More From This Author