|Member Content Specialist|
Company: Ovia Health
Location: Boston, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/16/2021
Expire Date: 08/16/2021
Job Categories: Writing/Authoring
Member Content Specialist|
Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile apps for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Join us!
What you will be doing:
- Develop, write, and edit client/member content for clients across industries, partnering with Sr. Manager on standard enrollment strategy for the total book of business
- Manage and organize the member marketing asset libraries (internal and external), working with graphic design to maintain product, brand, and legal requirements
- Liaise with product and clinical teams to create member communications about new product features, collaborating with point of contacts on both teams
- Project manage customization requests from Client Services via Asana, working closely with the account managers and graphic designer to execute
- Own the enrollment and engagement webinar process via Zoom, including the development of content with the clinical team as necessary
- Work directly with clients and provide advice on how they can improve their enrollment strategies, with Client Services running point
What we are looking for:
- You’re incredibly organized and multitasking comes easily to you.
- You understand the power of the written word and how to speak to different audiences.
- You are highly collaborative and a great communicator, but also autonomous and able to manage your day-to-day.
- Client success is important to you, as are working towards your own personal goals and achievements.
- You are looking to develop business skills that contribute to the success of the company, and willing to push traditional marketing concepts using analytics and results.
Contact Name: Jeff Chan
Company Name: Ovia Health
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ovia Health's mobile apps and benefits solutions are trusted by millions of women and families around the world to help them monitor their reproductive health, navigate their journeys through parenthood, and find support every day. Our mobile-first platform is used by the country's most innovative payors and employers, delivering healthier outcomes, reduced costs and a confident, productive workforce. We're on a mission to make a healthy, happy family possible for everyone. Join us!