Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/25/2021
Expire Date: 07/25/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Compliance Manager |
Compliance Manager will report to Compliance Counsel in Ethics & Compliance (E&C) to support the effective implementation of the company's comprehensive compliance program.
* Work with Compliance Counsel and the compliance analytics team to build out a robust analytics tool to assess compliance risk. This would include reviewing, interpreting, and creating dashboards based on company data to allow for more robust compliance analytics and reporting capabilities.
* Assist Compliance Counsel in providing risk mitigation guidance and support to CNS franchise and Commercial Operations business teams.
* Work directly with sales management to address potential issues identified during call note review, email review and/or expense report reviews.
* Work closely with the E&C training department to develop relevant compliance content and guidance documents for field-based employees and others.
* Provide compliance support to Sales Operations including drafting field communications in furtherance of compliance objectives.
* Monitor state laws and regulations related to detailer licensing and sales representative registration requirements and ensure company compliance with the same.
* Provide live monitoring support for field-based activities.
* Provide additional support to the E&C team as needed.
* Bachelor's degree required
* At least 3 years of substantive corporate compliance experience.
* In-depth understanding of US healthcare industry laws and regulations.
* Strong interpersonal, writing, communication, organizational, project management and presentation skills.
* Experience in handling confidential and sensitive situations or information with an ability to exercise a high degree of judgment and discretion.
* Up to 20% travel based on business needs.
* Juris Doctorate degree
* Data analytics background
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.