|Media and Event Production Manager|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/25/2021
Expire Date: 07/25/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Media and Event Production Manager |
This position is responsible to Manage, Produce and Direct Live and Virtual Corporate Events. Manage our contractor video production team, as well as the AV, Media and staging needs of Live and Virtual Events. The Video Production Manager would be in charge of seeing projects through from concept development to post-production & delivery.
* Reports to and works with the Senior Manager on day-to-day operations of the Production Services department
* Assist and oversees project pre-production planning, on-site and off sight production activities for all Live and Virtual Events
* Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
* Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
* Supervise additional staff during live event and virtual video productions
* Ensure all projects are on schedule
* Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
* Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
* Assumes overall responsibility for operations in the absence of Senior Manager
* Ability to think and work independently
* Impeccable technical skills as well as proper installation techniques of all AV equipment
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
* A teachable disposition and a willing attitude towards continuing education
* Flexibility to work outside the job description when the need arises
* Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Experience in managing vendors and the ability to work independently
* Analytical and problem-solving/troubleshoot
* Deductive reasoning skills
* PC and Network knowledge
* Computer proficiency to include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
* Self-starter with keen attention to detail
* Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
* Knowledge of all elements AV and Staging of Live Events and the recording and editing of multi media and video projects
* Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
* Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
* Experience with live streaming is required
* Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
* Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and potentially holidays as required
* Enter preferred qualifications
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.