|Associate Director, Field Leadership Capabilities Development|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/25/2021
Expire Date: 07/25/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Associate Director, Field Leadership Capabilities Development |
The Associate Director of field leadership capabilities development will lead the design, development implementation, and evaluation of field leadership and capability development programs for Otsuka field personnel. This role will partner with field sales and matrix team leadership, business unit leaders, sales managers, and HR partners to deliver best-in-class, field-specific leadership and capabilities training, experiences, and exposure for existing and future leaders. The ideal candidate is an accomplished, collaborative leader who has experience working with key stakeholders at all levels and has a proven track record of building a progressive leadership development program.
* Design, build, and facilitate field leadership development/onboarding programs and processes to drive in-role professional growth and facilitate performance across the commercial organization.
* Consult and collaborate with commercial business unit leaders to understand their leadership and development needs for input and the appropriate sponsorship, engagement, and alignment.
* Address the emerging needs of an ever-changing workforce and focus on the critical behaviors that leaders need to lead an engaged, successful, inclusive team.
* Leverage adult learning principles, systems thinking, and creative problem solving to evolve the learning experiences for existing and future leaders.
* Manage and assess field leadership gaps and co-create solutions with key stakeholders across the organization.
* Lead the development of high potential candidates within the field organizations to ensure follow through developmental action plans agreed to with their managers.
* Leverage multiple delivery modalities to effectively deliver training.
* Partner with external vendors where appropriate and manage budget and vendor agreements.
* Align with current HR corporate leadership development programs
* 5+ years of experience in training and development, leadership development, or related experience with transferrable skills.
* Bachelor's degree - Master's degree or relevant continued education preferred.
* This role requires strategic and systems thinking, problem solving, excellent project management, and strong communication skills.
* Demonstrated performance in leadership development strategy, design, and implementation.
* Ability to establish strong presence with executives at all levels.
* Experience managing and coaching a team
* Extensive experience in the facilitation of leadership development programs.
* Ability to execute on multiple projects with extensive detail coordination and program management.
* Ability to navigate throughout the organization to create collaborative, cross-functional solutions.
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
* A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace.
* Ability to adapt to a fast paced continually changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities.
* Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
Disclaimer: This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
Job postings, job offers, or introductions to enter into a business relationship with Otsuka through a third-party vendor may be unauthorized. Avoid being the subject of a scam by dealing only directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External . Any authorized third-party vendor job boards should redirect any inquiry to this Otsuka Career website.