|Director, CNS Consumer Marketing|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 06/25/2021
Expire Date: 07/25/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Director, CNS Consumer Marketing |
The Director of CNS Consumer Marketing will be responsible for leading the consumer marketing efforts for two CNS brands. This role will be responsible for managing all consumer initiatives and a substantial Direct to Consumer (DTC) program.
The individual hired for this role will have the qualifications and interest to grow in scope to lead the development and launches of DTC campaigns for two additional first in class indications on one brand and a follow-on compound for the other brand.
For the DTC program supporting the current inline indications/assets, the role will be a key member of the brand leadership team and responsible for driving the development of the consumer strategy and delivery of all key brand deliverables and materials to appropriately market the product to consumers. These deliverables include TV and digital creative assets, media plans, as well as all consumer facing materials (patient education, savings cards, etc.) The role requires the execution of strategies and the deployment and planning of resources to be guided by key performances indicators and financial return on investment models.
For the activities supporting the additional indications and the follow-on compound, this individual will be responsible for the development of the analysis, market research and business case for DTC investment, planning the rollout in the context of the existing DTC campaigns, as well as the development of the creative assets and media plan.
This individual will be instrumental in partnering with creative and media agencies, metrics partners, market research, finance, IT, and regulatory teams to approve materials tied to the consumer campaign and strategies. For the current DTC program, this individual will also have two direct reports, an Associate Director and Senior Product manager, with the potential to increase the team to add more headcount to support future launch initiatives.
A key component of this role is working closely and aligning with to our Alliance Partner on all aspects of the consumer campaign.
This position reports to the Senior Director, CNS Marketing.
The Director of CNS Consumer Marketing has responsibilities including, but not limited to:
* Creative/Message evolution
* DTC strategy development (across different media channels)
* Channel planning and placement of DTC and other micro-marketing initiatives
* Patient education and in-office/in-clinic programs
* Copay card messaging and design development
* Development of Consumer Marketing Plan
* Responsible for all Web and digital strategies and initiatives
* Partners with Customer Insight and Business Analysis groups in refining market research plans
* Evaluate and fine tune standardized, aligned performance metrics
Individual should have:
* 5+ years experience in pharmaceutical marketing
* 2+ years dedicated to consumer marketing including management of a broadcast DTC program.
* Experience with the development and execution of consumer marketing materials across media channels and for sales teams is preferred.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams, e.g., Market Research, HCP Marketing, Digital Marketing, Payer Marketing, Sales, and Review Committees is preferred.
* Manage the PRC process for submissions of material in concert with creative agencies
* Success engaging with Alliance partners to achieve outcomes or drive decisions that are in best interest of the brand
* Ensures all marketing activities under direction meet all state, federal, industry and corporate compliance standards
* Strong budget management experience including P&L management
* Experience managing, coaching and developing other marketers
* Alliance/Partnership/co-promote experience
* Experience/knowledge of digital marketing across search, display, social media
* MBA/Marketing degree