|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Regional Sales Director Vaccines|
Location: Nationwide, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 07/29/2021
Expire Date: 09/29/2021
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Sales
Regional Sales Director Vaccines|
• Bachelor's degree in Medical Sciences, Marketing, or Business required.
• Must possess a combined minimum of 5 years the following:
o Pharmaceutical Sales Experience or
o Pharmaceutical/Marketing management experience or
o Equivalent industry experience.
• Valid Driver's License
• Willing and able to travel 50% of the time
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
• Lead and direct team of Sales Specialists /Account Managers to promote GSK Vaccines products to targeted physicians and academic centers to achieve specific sales goals.
• Direct Sales Specialists/Account Managers in the acquisition, expansion, and retention of targeted business within the assigned area.
• Participate in the formulation of regional sales strategies, interpret strategies and apply to issues within the geographic area.
• Work with VP/AVP to establish sales and profit goals for geographic area.
• Achieve or exceed sales goals for area.