|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Supervisor, RCM Quality Assurance|
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Location: Any City, US
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 09/25/2021
Expire Date: 12/08/2021
Job Categories: Accounting/Auditing, Finance/Economics, Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Executive Management, Quality Control, Research & Development, Medical
Supervisor, RCM Quality Assurance|
The Supervisor, RCM, Quality Assurance will provide support to the Manager to coordinate, supervise, and oversee the revenue cycle quality assurance program across multiple locations to ensure industry best practices and outcomes.
* Direct assigned staff in the daily activities of Quality Assurance Programs such as sampling, status reports, document archival, tracking interdependencies between Managed Services, education, and training efforts.
* Assist Manager and/or Director with day-to-day oversight of the operational aspects of the Quality Assurance Program to achieve quality review deliverables.
* Conduct quality assurance reviews and analyze evaluations to identify trends and opportunities for improvement; recommend corrective action to improve performance and ensure the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) is in place.
* Monitor and report program performance against service level agreements and performance standards.
* Develop action plans for performance improvement when opportunities are identified
* Partner with Manager to conduct master quality sampling and report results on workflow design and trend identification, considering impact on dependent processes to ensure continuity of work delivery.
* Audit a variety of reports to analyze trends needing immediate attention and disseminate information to Manager.
* Serve as a key contributor to projects and support various Quality Assurance Program initiatives to improve customer and operational outcomes over short time horizons.
* Identify customer requirements to improve service quality by implementing feedback into service prioritization.
* Communicate program changes, such as standard operating procedures and directives to Quality Assurance team.
* Participate in continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities and recommending changes to improve efficiencies within own area of responsibility.
* Assist Manager with the oversight of processes, verifying compliance to company standards, policies, and procedures; effectively communicate any deviations from standards or processes.
* Responsible for the daily supervision of assigned staff; participate in hiring, onboarding, training, and development of team members.
* Provide feedback of employee performance for evaluations of team members to Manager.
* High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
* Associate degree with coursework in Business Administration or related field.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Finance and Bookkeeping methods, or related field.
* 3+ plus years of experience in Revenue Cycle Systems and Operations, or Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) Quality Assurance.
* 1+ years of experience managing or leading a project team within a department or division.
* Or, any combination of education and experience which would provide the required qualifications for the position.
Licenses/ Certifications- Preferred:
* Certified Professional Coder (CPC).
* Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA).
* Certified Professional Biller (CPB).
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) with intermediate to advanced skill level in Word and Excel.
* Knowledge of on-line training tools.
* Strong knowledge of document review and internal/external auditing.
* Knowledge of and ability to identify professional development opportunities for individual and organizational performance.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to a broad audience with varied levels of understanding of the subject matter.
* Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, critical thinking skills, and subject matter expertise for problem solving and troubleshooting operational issues.
* Ability to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills to lead collaborative meetings with cross-functional teams.
* Demonstrated ability to build, develop and lead high performing teams to include cross-training and empowerment of individuals to meet quality and productivity objectives.
* Ability to work independently as a self-starter in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
* Ability to work in a team environment employing a hands-on approach with colleagues at all levels of the organization.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships through collaboration and respect.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled