|Sr. Analyst, Workforce (People) Analytics|
Company: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics/Danaher
Location: Remote, TX
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 10/25/2021
Expire Date: 12/25/2021
Job Categories: Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Medical
Sr. Analyst, Workforce (People) Analytics|
Wondering what’s within Beckman Coulter Diagnostics? Take a closer look.
At first glance, you’ll see that for more than 80 years we’ve been dedicated to advancing and optimizing the laboratory to move science and healthcare forward. Join a team where you can be heard, be supported, and always be yourself. We’re building a culture that celebrates backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives of all our associates. Look again and you’ll see we are invested in you, providing the opportunity to build a meaningful career, be creative, and try new things with the support your need to be successful.
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR services and produce ad hoc queries/reports to support special initiatives.
• Perform analyses including quantitative and qualitative approaches, transactional / efficiency and human capital metrics.
• Conduct workforce analyses around Human Capital data sets.
• Create visualizations in PowerBI
• Identify opportunities to integrate between data bases and reporting tools to improve reporting and customer self-service; seek opportunities to drive innovation and process improvement within the reporting/data analysis spectrum.
• Design, build, and deliver effective dashboards to communicate the most important information and insights to our Business, Talent Acquisition, and HR leaders
• Work to continuously enhance our reporting and analytics infrastructure, including helping to shape our roadmap, document critical information, and enhance our data warehouse
• Deliver analyses focused on talent and diversity, leveraging analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data
The essential requirements of the job include:
• Bachelor’s Degree in field of Business Administration, Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology, Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics (or related field) with 5+ years’ experience OR Master’s Degree in field of Business Administration, Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology, Marketing, Marketing Research, Economics, Statistics, and Mathematics with 3+ years’ experience OR Doctoral Degree in areas of study/specialization mentioned above with 0-2+ years’ experience.
• Strong analytical skills with focus on utilizing HR data, systems, or reporting function, specifically Power BI and Workday, including the creation of calculated fields
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
• Exceptional ability to visually present and communicate data, analyses, and findings.
• Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, One Model, Visier, Alteryx, Python, R, and/or similar data analysis business intelligence tools, Microsoft Office, SQL
• Experience in complex data analytics and developing statistical reporting.
• Workforce planning knowledge
• Willingness to learn in a shared learning environment
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Company Name: Beckman Coulter Diagnostics/Danaher
Beckman Coulter develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. Our diagnostic systems, found in hospitals and other critical care settings around the world, produce information used by physicians to diagnose disease, make treatment decisions and monitor patients. Scientists use our life science research instruments to study complex biological problems including causes of disease and potential new therapies or drugs. More than 275,000 Beckman Coulter systems operate in both diagnostics and life sciences laboratories on all seven continents. For 80 years, our products have been making a difference in peoples’ lives by improving the productivity of medical professionals and scientists, supplying critical information for improving patient health and reducing the cost of care.