|Contracts Analyst, Operations|
Company: Industrial Economics, Incorporated
Location: Cambridge, MA
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/09/2022
Expire Date: 07/08/2022
Job Categories: Consulting Services
Contracts Analyst, Operations|
IEc is seeking to hire an organized, detail-oriented team member as a full time Contracts Analyst to support an economics and environmental consulting firm in its Contracts Operations group. As an entry level Contracts Analyst, you will learn how a well-established consulting firm operates from the ground floor. Our team utilizes innovative technology systems to manage many of the firm’s operations such as subcontracting, invoicing, budgeting, and other contract compliance-related items.
This entry level position is a great fit for the candidate willing to learn and accept new challenges on the job. Applicants should be able to work individually, as well as within a team, and should feel comfortable communicating across multiple levels of the business hierarchy by written and verbal means. Attention to detail, and the ability to concentrate while accurately carrying out time sensitive tasks are also necessary skills.
• Review client and subcontractor invoices for accuracy and compliance with (sub)contract terms and conditions.
• Clearly communicate with subcontractors and offer guidance on all aspects of invoicing and subcontract compliance.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date electronic copies of files and their metadata in IEc’s document management software and cost accounting system.
• Perform basic math calculations associated with proposals, budgets, and invoices in a clear and reproducible manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Basic competency with Microsoft Word and Excel
EOE AA M/F/Veterans/Disability
Company Name: Industrial Economics, Incorporated
Industrial Economics, Incorporated (IEc) provides expert analysis to government decision makers and regulators, corporate strategic partners, trade associations, and other clients. IEc is particularly known for developing conceptually correct and practical approaches to analyze complex problems and issues. IEc’s work emphasizes the application of rigorous analytical thinking, the exercise of well-reasoned judgment, and responsiveness to client need. We therefore seek to hire motivated individuals who enjoy analysis, are comfortable with collaboration, and inventive in solving problems. IEc is an Equal Opportunity employer. The company provides all applicants and employees with equal opportunity for employment and promotion regardless of race, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, military service or status, age, sexual orientation, genetic information, or gender identity.