|•||Job Seeker Tools|
|•||Your Saved Jobs|
|•||Build Your Professional Profile|
|Assoc Dir Testing COE Lead|
Company: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals
Location: Princeton, NJ
Employment Type: Full Time
Date Posted: 05/27/2022
Expire Date: 07/27/2022
Job Categories: Biotechnology and Pharmaceutical
Assoc Dir Testing COE Lead|
- The Test Lead's main objective is to provide the overall test strategy and approach across all forms of testing (e.g., System testing, Regression Testing, UAT, etc.).
- This position is responsible for managing the vendor test team to implement the test strategy and approach for all programs and projects.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Develop and cascade the test strategy and approach
- Manage and maintain an effective testing process
- Develop test master plan
- Lead test service delivery across validated and qualified systems
- Responsible for testing quality, test resource planning and management, and resolution of issues that impede the test effort
- Manage risk associated with testing and take preventative action when any risks become unacceptable
- Review and approve test plans and supporting documents
- Team with IT operations and business
- Provide resource estimates for test prepar ation and execution
- Provide knowledge of and support Otsuka team members in the use of required test tools
- Monitor and communicate test plans and progress
- Responsible for traceable evidence in IT Audit
- Minimum Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 8 years' experience in Test Management required
- Experience working within Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Healthcare or other highly regulated industry required.
- Minimum 10 years' experience on large scale ERP projects required
- Formal training in project management practices required
- Experience selecting and implementing tools and processes for testing required
- Experience in working with offshore test factory model required
- Strong knowledge of manual and automated testing frameworks required
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle required
- Experience leading and managing others preferred
- Candidate must be well organized and capable of juggling numerou s priorities
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent people skills with ability to develop and maintain professional relationships
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong client service orientation and interpersonal skills to interface with all levels of the organization
- Individual must be a flexible, extremely detail-oriented leader able to handle multiple tasks and change directions quickly
- Strong prioritization, organization, decision-making and follow through skills are critical in this role
- Qualified applicants must have the ability to think critically, to anticipate and prevent problems from occurring and have the ability to influence others
- Up to 10% domestic travel is required based upon business needs.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams